Saturday, January 11, 2020

Praise Lord! by Rev.Katherine Liu Bruce


Praise Lord! day 11, 2020  
          O Lord, I sing a love song to thee; I praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night. For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord. I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O Lord, how profound your thoughts!
         The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand that though the wicked spring up like grass and all evildoers flourish, they will be forever destroyed.
          But you, O Lord, are exalted forever. For surely your enemies, O Lord, surely your enemies will perish; all evildoers will be scattered. You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured upon me. My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries; my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.
           The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming,” The Lord is upright; He is my Rock and there is no wickedness in him.”  (Psalm92)

Praise Lord! day 9 2020
            O Lord, I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever, with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself. You said, “ I have made a covenant with my chosen one, I have sworn to David my servant, I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations.” The heavens praise your wonders, O Lord, your faithfulness too, in the assembly of the holy ones. For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord? Who is like the Lord among the heavenly beings? In the council of the holy ones God is greatly feared; He is more awesome than all who surround him. O Lord God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O Lord, and your faithfulness surrounds you. Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you. Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you, who walk in the light of your presence, O Lord. They rejoice in your name all day long; they exult in your righteousness, for you are their glory and strength, and by your favor, you exalt our horn. Indeed, our shield belongs to the Lord, our king to the Holy One of Israel. (Psalm89:1-8,14-18)

By  Rev. Katherine Liu Bruce   Christian Arts Ministries: Biblical Precepts & Gospel Music     

No comments:

Post a Comment