Thursday, December 8, 2022

The Vision of the Lord - A Greek word “ Ʃ ” by Rev. Katherine Liu Bruce

 The Vision of the Lord  -   A Greek word “ Ʃ ”                                                        12/8/2022                                                                                   

by Rev. Katherine Liu Bruce   Christian Arts Ministries

        The Lord unveils His vision each new day. A Greek word “ Ʃ ” was written by the hand of God on the sky in Florida today. I believe that God unveils his vision and talks to me every day.  

    In Greek “ Ʃ ” reminds me about Ʃαβαωθ  (Sabaoth)  means Almighty (of Hosts). A Greek transliteration of the Hebrew work 7372 “Armies, hosts” This title has the associative meaning of power and potent authority, and pictures the Lord as a great, powerful, supreme general: Almighty. 

      Another Greek word,  Σαλημ  (Salem) Salem means “Peace”.  And Σαλωμη Salome means peaceful, prosperous one”. 

     While I saw this word on the sky this morning,, I started to sing, “I love the Lord, and I lift my voice to worship you all my soul rejoice, rejoice!  My king in what you hear, may it be sweet, sweet song in your ears.” I believe the Lord, my God, Jesus Christ, His presence is every day, He is Emanuel, and He unveils Himself to those who believe in Him, seek Him, love Him, and devote to Him wholeheartedly.  






No comments:

Post a Comment