Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Bible in one year 3/9/2022 Philippians 1-4 By Rev.Katherine Liu Bruce

 Bible in one year 3/9/2022   Philippians 1-4

By Rev.Katherine Liu Bruce  

Christian Arts Ministries :Biblical precepts & Gospel music; Pastoral ministry & counseling

 

Introduction – the letter of Paul to the Philippians

Author Paul      Date: 61

The church at Philippi  -  Founded by Paul on his second missionary journey, this was the first church to be established by him in Europe (Acts16), Philippi was a small city, founded by King Philip of Macedonia, father of Alexander the Great. Its greatest fame came from the battle fought nearby, in 42 B.C., between the forces of Brutus and Cassius and those of Antony and Octavian (later Caesar Augustus). It became a Roman “colony”, a military outpost city with special privileges.

Paul’s relationship with the church at Philippi was always close and cordial. Having helped him financially at least two times before this letter was written (4:16), and having heard of his confinement in Rome, the church sent Epaphroditus with another gift. Philippians is a thank you letter for that gift and it is the most personal letter Paul wrote to a church. Ephphroditus had become almost fatally ill while with Paul (2:27) and on his recovery Paul sent him back with this letter. Though somewhat obscured by Paul’s gentleness in this letter, some of the problems in the church are seen beneath the surface. These included: rivalries and personal ambition (2:3-4;4:2), the teaching of the Judaizers (3:1-3), perfectionism (3:12-14), and the influence of antinomian libertines (3:18-19)

Place of writing- Paul was imprisoned when this letter was written, but there is disagreement as to where. Some think he was in Caesarea, others Ephesus; yet he must undoubtedly have been in Rome. IN 1:13 he mentions the praetorium, a Roman body of troops assigned to the emperor in Rome (4:22). It is also clear that, in the trial facing Paul, his life was at stake, indicating that the trial was before Caesar in Rome (1:20). Although Paul was confined in Caesarea for two years, final decision of his case was even in prospect there (Acts24). Ephesus has been suggested as the prison of writing on the basis of 1 Corinthians 15:32, but there is no clear reference in that verse to an imprisonment.  

Contents – One of the most important doctrinal passages in the New Testament is Philippians 2:5-8, in which Paul presents the doctrine of the kinosis –the self-humiliating, or self-emptying, of Christ. Important verses on prayer are 4:6-7. Other favorite verses include 1:21,23b; 3:10,20;4:8,13. A significant autobiographical sketch appears in 3:4-14.

Chapter 1 Greetings and expressions of gratitude and Paul’s personal circumstances: the preaching of Christ

1:1 Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, To all the saints in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons:

1:2 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanksgiving and Prayer

1:3 I thank my God every time I remember you.

1:4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy

1:5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now,

1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

1:7 It is right for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart; for whether I am in chains or defending and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God's grace with me.

1:8 God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.

1:9 And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,

1:10 so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,

1:11 filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ--to the glory and praise of God.

Paul’s Chains Advance the Gospel

1:12 Now I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel.

1:13 As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in chains for Christ.

1:14 Because of my chains, most of the brothers in the Lord have been encouraged to speak the word of God more courageously and fearlessly.

1:15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.

1:16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.

1:17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.

1:18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,

1:19 for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance.

1:20 I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.

1:21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

1:22 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know!

1:23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far;

1:24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body.

1:25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith,

1:26 so that through my being with you again your joy in Christ Jesus will overflow on account of me.

Life Worthy of the Gospel

1:27 Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in one spirit, contending as one man for the faith of the gospel

1:28 without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved--and that by God.

1:29 For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for him,

1:30 since you are going through the same struggle you saw I had, and now hear that I still have.

『基督耶穌的奴僕,保羅和提摩太,寫信給所有在腓立比,在基督耶穌裏的聖徒,同諸位監督和諸位執事:』腓一1

『願恩典與平安,從神我們的父,並主耶穌基督歸與你們。』腓一2

『我每逢想念你們,就感謝我的神;』腓一3

『每逢為你們眾人祈求的時候,總是歡歡喜喜的祈求,』腓一4

『為了你們從頭一天直到如今,在推廣福音上所有的交通;』腓一5

『我深信那在你們裏面開始了善工的,必完成這工,直到基督耶穌的日子。』腓一6

『我為你們眾人有這樣的想法,原是應當的,因為你們有我在你們心裏,無論我在捆鎖之中,或在辯護、證實福音的時候,你們眾人都與我同享恩典。』腓一7

『神可為我作見證,我在基督耶穌的心腸裏,怎樣切切的想念你們眾人。』腓一8

我所禱告的,就是要你們的愛,在充足的知識並一切的辨識上,多而又多的洋溢,』腓一9

『使你們能鑑賞那更美、不同的事,好叫你們純誠無過,直到基督的日子,』腓一10

『結滿了那藉著耶穌基督而有的義果,使榮耀稱讚歸與神。』腓一11

『弟兄們,我願意你們知道,我所遭遇的事,更是為著福音的進展,』腓一12

『以致我的捆鎖,在御營全軍,和所有其餘的人中,已經顯明是為基督的緣故。』腓一13

『並且大多數的弟兄們,因我的捆鎖,在主裏篤信不疑,越發放膽講說神的話,無所懼怕。』腓一14

『有的人傳基督,是因著嫉妒爭競,也有的是因著好意:』腓一15

『這一等是出於愛,知道我是為辯護福音設立的,』腓一16

『那一等宣傳基督,卻是出於私圖好爭,並不純潔,想要加重我捆鎖的苦楚。』腓一17

『這有何妨呢?或假意,或真誠,無論怎樣,基督究竟被宣傳開了,為此我就歡喜,並且還要歡喜;』腓一18

『因為我知道,這事藉著你們的祈求,和耶穌基督之靈全備的供應,終必叫我得救。』腓一19

『這是照著我所專切期待並盼望的,就是沒有一事會叫我羞愧,只要凡事放膽,無論是生,是死,總叫基督在我身體上,現今也照常顯大,』腓一20

『因為在我,活著就是基督,死了就有益處。』腓一21

『但我在肉身活著,若使我的工作有果子,我就不知道該挑選甚麼。』腓一22

『我正困迫於兩難之間,情願離世與基督同在,因為那是好得無比的;』腓一23

『然而留在肉身,為你們更是需要的。』腓一24

『我既然這樣深信,就知道仍要留下,繼續與你們眾人同住,使你們得到信仰上的進步和喜樂,』腓一25

『好叫你們的誇耀,在基督耶穌裏,因我再到你們那裏去,就在我身上得以洋溢。』腓一26

『只要你們行事為人配得過基督的福音,叫我或來見你們,或不在你們那裏,可以聽見關於你們的事,就是你們在一個靈裏站立得住,同魂與福音的信仰一齊努力;』腓一27

『凡事不為敵人所驚嚇:這是證明他們滅亡,你們得救,而且這樣的證明乃是從神而來的;』腓一28

『因為你們是為了基督的緣故蒙恩,不但得以信入祂,也得以為祂受苦,』腓一29

『經歷你們在我身上從前所看見,現在所聽見同樣的爭戰。』腓一30

Chapter 2 The pattern of the Christian life: The humility of Christ

Imitating Christ’s Humility

2:1 If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion,

2:2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.

2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.

2:4 Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

2:6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

2:7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

2:8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death--even death on a cross!

2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Do Everything Without Grumbling

2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.

2:14 Do everything without complaining or arguing,

2:15 so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe

2:16 as you hold out the word of life--in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing.

2:17 But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you.

2:18 So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.

 

Timothy and Epaphroditus

2:19 I hope in the Lord Jesus to send Timothy to you soon, that I also may be cheered when I receive news about you.

2:20 I have no one else like him, who takes a genuine interest in your welfare.

2:21 For everyone looks out for his own interests, not those of Jesus Christ.

2:22 But you know that Timothy has proved himself, because as a son with his father he has served with me in the work of the gospel.

2:23 I hope, therefore, to send him as soon as I see how things go with me.

2:24 And I am confident in the Lord that I myself will come soon.

2:25 But I think it is necessary to send back to you Epaphroditus, my brother, fellow worker and fellow soldier, who is also your messenger, whom you sent to take care of my needs.

2:26 For he longs for all of you and is distressed because you heard he was ill.

2:27 Indeed he was ill, and almost died. But God had mercy on him, and not on him only but also on me, to spare me sorrow upon sorrow.

2:28 Therefore I am all the more eager to send him, so that when you see him again you may be glad and I may have less anxiety.

2:29 Welcome him in the Lord with great joy, and honor men like him,

2:30 because he almost died for the work of Christ, risking his life to make up for the help you could not give me.

『所以在基督裏若有甚麼鼓勵,若有甚麼愛的安慰,若有甚麼靈的交通,若有甚麼慈心、憐恤,』腓二1

『你們就要使我的喜樂滿足,就是要思念相同的事,有相同的愛,魂裏聯結,思念同一件事,』腓二2

『凡事都不私圖好爭,也不貪圖虛榮,只要心思卑微,各人看別人比自己強;』腓二3

『各人不單看重自己的長處,也看重別人的。』腓二4

『你們裏面要思念基督耶穌裏面所思念的:』腓二5

祂本有神的形狀,不以自己與神同等為強奪之珍,緊持不放,』腓二6

『反而倒空自己,取了奴僕的形狀,成為人的樣式;』腓二7

『既顯為人的樣子,就降卑自己,順從至死,且死在十字架上。』腓二8

『所以神將祂升為至高,又賜給祂那超乎萬名之上的名,』腓二9

『叫天上的、地上的和地底下的,在耶穌的名裏,萬膝都要跪拜,』腓二10

『萬口都要公開承認耶穌基督為主,使榮耀歸與父神。』腓二11

『這樣,我親愛的,你們既是常順從的,不但我與你們同在的時候,就是我如今不在的時候,更是順從的,就當恐懼戰兢,作成你們自己的救恩,』腓二12

『因為乃是神為著祂的美意,在你們裏面運行,使你們立志並行事。』腓二13

『凡所行的,都不要發怨言,起爭論,』腓二14

『使你們無可指摘、純潔無雜,在彎曲悖謬的世代中,作神無瑕疵的兒女;你們在其中好像發光之體顯在世界裏,』腓二15

『將生命的話表明出來,叫我在基督的日子,好誇我沒有空跑,也沒有徒勞。』腓二16

『然而,即使我成為奠祭,澆奠在你們信心的祭物和供奉上,也是喜樂,並且與你們眾人一同喜樂。』腓二17

『你們也要同樣喜樂,並且與我一同喜樂。』腓二18

『我在主耶穌裏,盼望快打發提摩太到你們那裏去,叫我知道關於你們的事,也可魂中快慰。』腓二19

『因我沒有人與我同魂,真正關心你們的事,』腓二20

『因為眾人都尋求自己的事,並不尋求基督耶穌的事。』腓二21

『但你們知道提摩太蒙稱許的明證,他為著福音與我一同事奉,像兒子待父親一樣。』腓二22

『所以我一旦看出我的事要怎樣了結,就盼望立刻打發他去;』腓二23

『但我在主裏深信,我自己也必快去。』腓二24

『然而,我認為必須打發以巴弗提到你們那裏去,他是我的弟兄、同工、並一同當兵的,也是你們的使徒,和供應我需用的供奉者。』腓二25

『他很想念你們眾人,並且極其難過,因你們聽見他病了,』腓二26

『他實在是病了,幾乎要死;然而神憐憫他,不但憐憫他,也憐憫我,免得我憂上加憂。』腓二27

『所以我越發急切打發他去,叫你們再見到他,就可以喜樂,我也可以少些憂愁。』腓二28

『因此你們要在主裏歡歡喜喜的接待他,並且要尊重這樣的人,』腓二29

『因他為基督的工作,冒著性命的危險,幾乎至死,要補足你們在供奉我的事上所有的短缺。』腓二30

 

Chapter 3 The prize of the Christian life: the knowledge of Christ

No Confidence in the Flesh

3:1 Finally, my brothers, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you.

3:2 Watch out for those dogs, those men who do evil, those mutilators of the flesh.

3:3 For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh--

3:4 though I myself have reasons for such confidence. If anyone else thinks he has reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more:

3:5 circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee;

3:6 as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless.

3:7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.

3:8 What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ

3:9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ--the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

3:10 I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

3:11 and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

3:12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

3:13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,

3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Following Paul’s Example

3:15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

3:17 Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you.

3:18 For, as I have often told you before and now say again even with tears, many live as enemies of the cross of Christ.

3:19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things.

3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

『還有,我的弟兄們,你們要在主裏喜樂。把同樣的話寫給你們,於我並不為難,於你們卻是妥當。』腓三1

『你們要提防犬類,提防作惡的,提防妄自行割的。』腓三2

『真受割禮的,乃是我們這憑神的靈事奉,在基督耶穌裏誇口,不信靠肉體的。』腓三3

『其實我也可以信靠肉體;若別人自以為可以信靠肉體,我更可以:』腓三4

『論割禮,我是第八天受的,我是出於以色列族便雅憫支派,是希伯來人所生的希伯來人;按律法說,是法利賽人;』腓三5

『按熱心說,是逼迫召會的;按律法上的義說,是無可指摘的。』腓三6

『只是從前我以為對我是贏得的,這些,我因基督都已經看作虧損。』腓三7

『不但如此,我也將萬事看作虧損,因我以認識我主基督耶穌為至寶;我因祂已經虧損萬事,看作糞土,為要贏得基督,』腓三8

『並且給人看出我是在祂裏面,不是有自己那本於律法的義,乃是有那藉著信基督而有的義,就是那基於信、本於神的義,』腓三9

『使我認識基督、並祂復活的大能、以及同祂受苦的交通,模成祂的死,』腓三10

『或者我可以達到那從死人中傑出的復活。』腓三11

『這不是說,我已經得著了,或已經完全了,我乃是竭力追求,或者可以取得基督耶穌所以取得我的。』腓三12

『弟兄們,我不是以為自己已經取得了,我只有一件事,就是忘記背後,努力面前的,』腓三13

『向著標竿竭力追求,要得神在基督耶穌裏,召我向上去得的獎賞。』腓三14

『所以我們凡是長成的人,都要思念這事;你們若思念任何別的事,神也必將這事啟示你們。』腓三15

『然而,我們無論到了甚麼地步,都當按著那同一規則而行。』腓三16

『弟兄們,你們要一同效法我,你們怎樣以我們為榜樣,也當留意那些這樣行的人。』腓三17

『因為有許多人,就是那些我屢次告訴你們,現在又流淚告訴你們的,他們的行事為人,是基督十字架的仇敵,』腓三18

『他們的結局就是滅亡,他們的神就是自己的肚腹,他們以自己的羞辱為榮耀,是思念地上之事的人。』腓三19

『我們的國籍乃是在諸天之上,我們也熱切等待救主,就是主耶穌基督,從那裏降臨;』腓三20

祂要按著祂那甚至能叫萬有歸服自己的動力,將我們這卑賤的身體改變形狀,使之同形於祂榮耀的身體。』腓三21

 

Chapter 4 The peace of the Christian life: the presence of Christ

Closing Appeal for Steadfastness and Unity

4:1 Therefore, my brothers, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, that is how you should stand firm in the Lord, dear friends!

4:2 I plead with Euodia and I plead with Syntyche to agree with each other in the Lord.

4:3 Yes, and I ask you, loyal yokefellow, help these women who have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel, along with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

 

Final Exhortations

4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

4:5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

4:9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Thanks for Their Gifts

4:10 I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it.

4:11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.

4:12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

4:14 Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles.

4:15 Moreover, as you Philippians know, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, when I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter of giving and receiving, except you only;

4:16 for even when I was in Thessalonica, you sent me aid again and again when I was in need.

4:17 Not that I am looking for a gift, but I am looking for what may be credited to your account.

4:18 I have received full payment and even more; I am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent. They are a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, pleasing to God.

4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

4:20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Final Greetings

4:21 Greet all the saints in Christ Jesus. The brothers who are with me send greetings.

4:22 All the saints send you greetings, especially those who belong to Caesar's household.

4:23 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

『所以,我所親愛所切慕的弟兄們,我的喜樂和冠冕親愛的,你們要這樣在主裏站立得住。』腓四1

『我勸友歐底亞,也勸循都基,要在主裏思念相同的事。』腓四2

『是的,我也求你這真實同負一軛的,幫助她們;她們在福音上曾與我和革利免、並我其餘的同工一同努力,他們的名字都在生命冊上。』腓四3

『你們要在主裏常常喜樂,我再說,你們要喜樂。』腓四4   

『當叫眾人知道你們的謙讓宜人。主是近的。』腓四5

『應當一無罣慮,只要凡事藉著禱告、祈求,帶著感謝,將你們所要的告訴神;』腓四6

『神那超越人所能理解的平安,必在基督耶穌裏,保衛你們的心懷意念。』腓四7

『末了的話,弟兄們,凡是真實的,凡是莊重的,凡是公義的,凡是純潔的,凡是可愛的,凡是有美名的;若有甚麼德行,若有甚麼稱讚,這些事你們都要思念。』腓四8

『你們在我身上所學習的、所領受的、所聽見的、所看見的,這些事你們都要去行,平安的神就必與你們同在。』腓四9

『我在主裏大大的喜樂,因為你們對我的思念,如今終於重新發生;你們向來就思念我,只是未得機會。』腓四10

『我並不是因缺乏說這話,因為我已經學會了,無論在甚麼景況,都可以知足。』腓11

『我知道怎樣處卑賤,也知道怎樣處富餘;或飽足、或飢餓、或富餘、或缺乏,在各事上,並在一切事上,我都學得祕訣。』腓四12

『我在那加我能力者的裏面,凡事都能作。』腓四13

『然而,你們有分於我的患難,乃是美事。』腓四14

『腓立比人哪,你們也知道我初傳福音,離開馬其頓的時候,在授受的賬上,除了你們以外,並沒有一個召會與我有交通;』腓四15

『就是我在帖撒羅尼迦,你們也一次兩次的,打發人供給我的需用。』腓四16

『我並不尋求甚麼餽送,只尋求你們的果子增多,歸入你們的賬上。』腓四17

『但我一切都收到了,並且有餘,我已經充足,因我從以巴弗提受了你們的餽送,如同馨香之氣,可收納的祭物,是神所喜悅的。』腓四18

『我的神必在榮耀中,照著祂的豐富,在基督耶穌裏,使你們一切所需用的都充足。』腓四19

『願榮耀歸與我們的神與父,直到永永遠遠。阿們。』腓四20

『請問在基督耶穌裏的各位聖徒安,與我同在的弟兄們都問你們安,』腓四21

『眾聖徒,尤其是該撒家裏的人,都問你們安。』腓四22

『願主耶穌基督的恩與你們的靈同在。』腓四23

 

Bibliography,

            King James, The Holy Bible, Cleveland, OH: The world publishing company

           Lee, Witness. The New Testament (R.V.) Anaheim, CA: Living Stream Ministry, 1985.

           Ryrie, Charles C. The Ryrie study Bible (NIV).Chicago, IL: The Moody Bible Institute, 1986     

           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment